- If we are riding a motorcycle alone, means that we desire to become independent, and if you're driving someone else, means that we are not masters of our fate.
- If the person driving is a child, means a lack of maturity.
- If we dream that riding a motorcycle too fast, it means that in our waking life we go too fast in a relationship or in a project.
But if we drive too fast, and fail to stop, then, means that if we go too fast on an issue or project, we will lose control of the situation.
- If traveling on a motorcycle and suddenly let go of handlebars or steering wheel, means we are not knowing how to control the situation or issue.
- The road we travel, we can give clues of our lives depending on the meaning of things to see.
- Gasoline: Means our energy, so if you run out of gas means that we lack courage or decision.
- Steering: Means of control.
- Brakes: Is our will.
- The electonics: Is our intelligence.
- Headlamps: Our vision.
- The appearance of the vehicle, is as others see us.