- If we travel ACCOMPANIED, the actions of the passengers, including us, will reveal what is our attitude to those around us.
- His APPEARANCE, is our outward appearance.
- The BRAKES, is the will.
- If is BROKEN, represents our fears.
- If the bicycle is in GOOG CONDITION is that we have confidence in ourselves.
- If in POOR CONDITION, represents our fears.
- If we have DIFFICULTY CONTROLLING IT, means that we are not capable enough to do things on our own.
- If we DRIVING ALONE, indicates desire for independence.
- If you DRIVE TO UP (as a path that goes up), and smooth, we mean well and achieve success, thanks to our confidence and determination.
- If we FALL OF IT, presents a danger of failure or loss (in a material).
It may also represent a lack of security in ourselves or something we have not learned to control.
- If we FALL OF THE BICYCLE, BUT THEN RECOVER QUICKLY, means that confidence in ourselves.
- If you dream to drive a bicycle too FAST, tells us that we too quickly in a case or in a relationship.
- The GEAR, intelligence.
- The HANDLEBARS, the ability to control.
- The LIGHTS, our ability to see the facts.
- If the LEADS ANOTHER PERSON means that we are not masters of our fate.
- If we drive in a ROAD THAT LEADS TO A CERTAIN PLACE, that place or its meaning is what we are going in our lives.