DREAMS ABOUT FLOWERS
Flowers signify the presence of God, is also a sign associated with love. But if we remember the exact type of flower or we remember most of the dream is that it was some kind of flower, then, we must search for the meaning of that particular flower.
- Also the COLOR of flowers may be important, for example:
- GOLDEN: Good fortune in our projects, and the same means if the flower is of GOLD.
- ORANGE: Good fortune.
- RED AND WHITE: Means a good reciprocated love, plus it tells us that our love is an honest and good person.
- RED: Means a good reciprocated love.
- YELLOW: Good luck.
- If in the dream SEE FLOWERS DRY, means that a relationship has ended or the dream speaks us of a disappointment.
- If in the dream we see a FAIRY ON A FLOWER, the dream augurs good luck in love and making a wish.
- If in our dream we see someone GIVING US FLOWERS means that someone loves us. But if we are rejecting those flowers, it may mean that someone does not suit us.
- If in the dream we are GRABBING FLOWERS, means that we have or will have a happy relationship.
- If we dream that someone comes to LEAVE FLOWERS TO OUR HOUSE as if someone had died means that we must move away from dangerous and risky situations.
- If in the dream we SEE FLOWERS BANKRUPT means that a one relationship has ended or the dream speaks us of a disappointment.
- If in the dream we only are SMELLING FLOWERS, means that we have missed an opportunity with someone special.
Predicts success in our projects, it is also a sign of prayer.
- To dream about a BLACK rose represents a hypocrite or infidel love. It may also represent a bad attitude.
- If the rose is BLUE, it may mean a difficult love to reach, or the start of something very important, depending
on other signs we see in our dream.
- To dream about a BOUQUET OF RED ROSES means good luck in love.
- If a woman dreams, of a CHOCOLATE ROSE means that she have good chances in matters of love.
- If we dream a GARDEN WITH ROSES means good luck in love.
FREE CONSULTATION: firstname.lastname@example.org