A tree represents mainly the cosmic pillar, and the path to Heaven, so it is usually a good sign. At least we see it in poor condition, accompanied by negative signs, cut, or the dream relationships directly with their roots, (eg, fall to the roots) since these represent the underworld.
The trees also symbolize communication between the cosmic directions, so that, as long as the trunk grows upward, all that we see in it or attached to it, equal to our wishes and prayers (the good and what we do). And in the case of roots, as these always grow downward, equivalent to our inclinations to evil, and our evil desires (the bad and what not to do).
- If we see BIRDS IN THE NEST means success and fortune.
- If you see BLACK OR NOCTURNAL BIRDS, it means that someone wants to harm us.
- If you see a CORAL TREE and full of red flowers, it means that we have a good protection, but if we see it dry, it means that a hazard exists and we have no protection whatsoever.
- If you dream that CUT DOWN A TREE WITH HATCHET and we bring it down, it means that we can break a problem with nobility and justice, but unless we cut down the tree, then, means that we have a difficult problem, which advises us no surrender.
- If this DAMAGED is that we should pay more attention to what we do.
- If we see A DEAD TREE, then something could go wrong, if we do not strive hard enough.
- If we dream that we DROP A TREE by pushing or pulling it with a rope, it means that our projects can fail; and the meaning of the other things that we see in the dream can give us more details, for example: If it happens in a school, it means that our projects can fail because of our lack of preparation, in which case it advises us to prepare and overcome ourselves in what we do.
- If you see a tree completely DRY, it means that something could go wrong, if we work hard enough.
- If you only see a FALLEN TREE, it means that something is wrong in our projects.
- If we dream of a GRAPE TREE, it means that a good opportunity for improvement may soon arrive.
- If we see a JACARANDA lush and full of flowers, it means that we enjoy good protection, but if we see it dry, it means that there is a danger and we have no protection whatsoever.
- See a LARGE LEAFY TREE, tells us that all is well.
- If we dream of a tree LOADED WITH FRUITS (With too much fruit) it means that we will soon have abundance and prosperity.
- If in our dream we are al the TOP OF A MOUNTAIN, AND THERE WE SEE A TREE, means that our projects are good and we will see performed.
- If in our dream we simply see the ROOTS of a tree, it means difficulties, discussions, health problems, misunderstandings, etc., since the roots of the trees represent the underworlds (Hells), so they are a sign of all kinds of bad things.
- If in our dream we see a VERY YOUNG tree, it means that to achieve our purposes, we need to strive and be constant (This sign comes from the idea or comparison of growing and caring for a tree to grow).
FREE CONSULTATION: firstname.lastname@example.org