- If we dream to ALIEN ROBOTS INVADE us and begin to kill all the people, this means that we still difficult to adapt to our environment.
- If we dream that we BECOME A ROBOT, means that we are starting to act too rigid and mechanical, which does not benefit us.
- If we dream of a robot attacking us, and we try to shoot it, but the GUN LOCKS means difficulty in achieving a better way of doing things (a way less mechanical and rigid)
- If you dream that HAUNTS US A ROBOT, BUT WE FIND ITS WEAK SPOT AND KILL IT, means we will soon find a less mechanical or more human of doing things.
- If in the dream we see a TERMINATOR ROBOT PROGRAMED TO KILL US, represents a dangerous adversary, but also tells us that it is a person too mechanical and systematic, which we must take into account in order to beat him.
But if we see the terminator programmed to kill us, off, means that time we decipher their method of attack and neutralize it, thus we avoid a difficulty.
- If we dream that we fired of our work, and THEN REPLACED US BY A ROBOT, means that there is a danger that we lose our job or that someone replaced by someone else (our girlfriend, pretender, group, team, etc.) because that we are not respecting its rules or regulations, which may be just or unjust, but that would be the reason, if it happens. (For example: When someone or a group to want that others obey its rules rigidly, almost like robots).
- To dream that ROBOTS RULE OUR COUNTRY, or our society, means that we are being led or governed by people without character, easily be manipulated by dishonest individuals or groups.
- To dream of a WAR BETWEEN HUMAN AND ROBOTS means an internal struggle against our taboos.