This sign is generally related to negative changes in our life, unless they liberate us or escape, since then, it represents a positive change.
But if there is an arrest warrant (This is, the written order of a judge to catch someone and take him to jail) relates to prison, so that if the arrest warrant is against us, tells us that is likely to apprehend an enemy, but if the order is against an enemy, then who we are in danger of going to jail, either by demand or by a reckless, but if a cop stops us (Without a warrant), for example, because we do not respect a road sign or see us doing something wrong, then, means that we feel guilty about something.
- If ANY PERSON WHO IS IN PRISON, DREAMS that he is freed or already out of prison, it means the opposite, this is, for the moment not leave the prison. But if dreams they are not going to let him out of prison, then it means that they will soon let out of prison.
- If in the dream WE APPREHENDED (We caught the written order of a judge), tells us that it is likely that an enemy, go to prison, or that he has a negative change in their current situation.
- If we dream that someone ASKS us, that if we want to go to jail, it means that if we are reckless, we will end up in a very difficult situation.
- If we dream the authorities imprison us, but then our MOM ARRIVES AND PAYS THE BAIL, it means that we recently had a negative change, but if we analyze things, we will realize that it is not as bad as we thought and most likely we will manage to fix Things very soon.
- If in our dream we see that one of our BROTHERS GO TO PRISON, it is a warning that tells us to be cautious and not do anything illegal, since there is a danger that we go to prison.
- If it is DARK, tells us we must analyze the situation well and our behavior.
- If there is DESPAIR IN THE DREAM, tells us that we will change and against our will.
- If the DOOR IS OPEN, means that soon there will be a change in our lives.
- If in our dream we see a prision, and a DRAIN in that place, it means that we can get to have fights with someone, because of a change in their situation.
- If APPREHEND AN ENEMY, it means that it is likely that we fence to prison, or have a negative change in our current situation, the latter tells us to be prepared to avoid the difficulty, in addition to not do reckless things.
- If a child, dreams that the authorities take their FATHER/MOTHER TO PRISON and he(she) canīt save, represents a likely separation/divorce of their parents (In this case the dream advised to seek help from their guardian angel and the Good spirits).
- If in our daytime life we are not in jail and we dream that we are there but that SOON WE WILL BE FREED, it means that we will soon have an opportunity to get out of a difficult situation.
- If we ESCAPE FROM PRISON, indicates good luck.
- If we dream that a FAMILY member is in jail and that someone takes us away to not see him again, it means that there is a danger that a family member moves away from us because of a negative change, for example: Because of a divorce, work stuff, etc.
- If we HELP SOMEONE TO ESCAPE from prison, means we want a change in our lives or that will soon change.
- If we dream that we are in prison being INNOCENT, it means that it baffles us the way certain people behave, which has also put us in a difficult situation. It can also mean that soon we will be baffled by the way a certain person behaves, which could also leave us in a complicated situation.
- If we dream that the POLICE LOOKS FOR US BECAUSE WE RECENTLY ESCAPE FROM THE PRISON, it means that we feel guilty because recently, we did something dishonest to get rid of a bad situation.
- If the POLICE/GUARD IS FRIENDLY to us means that soon there will be a change in our lives.
- If the POLICE/GUARD IS NOT FRIENDLY, it means that we should analyze the situation well and our behavior.
- If in our dream we SEE A PRISONER, and there is a drain, means that we can have fights with someone, because of a change in their situation.
- If there is VIOLENCE in the dream tells us that we will have a change and will be against our will.
FREE CONSULTATION: firstname.lastname@example.org