- ACID: It means inconvenience and distress.
- BITTER: If our dream we try something that tastes bitter, predicts success in our business.
- BITTERSWEET: If in our dream we try something bittersweet, says it is likely that we will soon have pleasures, but with some implications and anxieties, which advises us to be prudent.
- If the taste is very DRY, it means that our business or project lacks more flavor, that is, we need to make it more interesting and creative. It can also mean that we need to be less dry, in the sense that we need to be more sociable and/or fun.
- HOT(SPICY): If our dream we try something with a hot flavor, this means that we are too angry about something that is immaterial.
- ROTTEN: Means approaching trouble and bad luck.
- SALTY: Announces probable difficulties.
- SOUR: (When food is in poor condition) means inconvenience and distress.
- SWEET: Announces pleasures.
- BLAND: He tells us that our life is too boring. And if our dream we offer something, or try something that should be sweet, but then to try it, it happens that the taste is bland, tells us that our love life is boring, so we recommend try a little more.
- TASTELESS: It means that our life is too boring. And if in our dream they offer us something or we try something that should be sweet, but then when we taste it, it happens that its taste is tasteless, it means that our love life is boring, which advises us to try a little more.
- UNPLEASANT: It predicts that we will have to face something unpleasant.
- VANILLA, means an invitation or a welcome to a new situation. Can also mean welcome a new project that has a good chance of success.
- VERY COLD: If we taste something and its taste is too cold, it portends health problems.
FREE CONSULTATION: firstname.lastname@example.org