DREAMS ABOUT FIRE
The fire is to create and destroy, we can help make different things, but also serves to destroy something,
for example if we dream to our car burns means a danger, but if we burn something to dream has a bad meaning,
is to get rid of that bad it means.
The fire also represents: the renewal of things, and sometimes may be associated with love.
- If AGGRESSIVE FIRE, warns about the risks might we face if we do not control our passions.
- If we BURN SOMETHING, OR SEE BURN SOMETHING, represents the destruction of that which means it burns.
- WHEN THE FIRE IS CONTROLLED means affection.
- To dream that our HOUSE IS ON FIRE, means that there is a grave danger for us.
- If in our dream we see a RABBIT ON FIRE, burn it or dream, represents a difficult delivery, difficulties in having children, infertility or difficulties in sexual relationships, depending on our current situation.
- If we BURN INCENSE, the dream augurs good fortune.
- To dream that BURNS A MARKET, and we are in, it means risk of loss, and if there are victims, the dream tells us that the risk is higher.
- If we see a MARKET IS BURNING, BUT WE´RE OUT OF IT, means that our opponents are losing the opportunity to beat us.
- If you're married and we dream we BURN TO A WHITE DOG, means that our marriage is in danger and significance of the other things we see in dreams can help us know the reason for this danger.
- If you're married and we dream we BURN A DOG, BUT THEN SHUT IT OFF, it means that our marriage is in danger, but soon we can break this danger, but require a little effort.
- If we dream that we are IN THE KITCHEN AND BURNED A RATE, means that we end up with an issue that gnaws at us from inside and not let us move forward.
- If you dream of BURNING GLASS, whether it melts or not, means that sometimes to avoid danger, you need both the bright side of things, like the dark side, which means that sometimes we must be firm despite it appears that we are ill, for example, when someone scolds (no violence) to his son because he did something wrong, you might even feel bad about it, but it is necessary, or when we pointed out a serious crime, because we know that anyone can go to prison, but this is better than these people keep hurting others.
- IF YOU DO NOT SHOW FEAR OF FIRE AND ADVANCED ON THE SAME, means we have a good decision, to face any obstacle in our affairs or our projects.
- IF WE FEAR THE FIRE, tells us that we should not fear to face an issue.
- If you dream of a FIREPLACE with the fire going, tells us that our happy family life goes. If smoke and ash mean trouble. If the fire is off means setbacks. And if this is the CHIMNEY of a factory announces success in our business.
- THE FLAMES represent the mind (like the flame of a candle or a campfire):
- If THE FLAME IS SHAKEN, it means that we are not paying attention to the
- If the FLAME OF THE CANDLE BURNS NOT WELL or DOING A LOT OF SMOKE, is an
indication that we may suffer a betrayal of our environment or someone close to
you. If, by contrast, smokeless burns well, it means our mind to serve
- To dream that our HOUSE BURNED down, means that there is a serious danger on us.
- Dreaming with a VEHICLE OR AN AUTOMOBILE BURNING, means trouble or danger nearby, which advises us to be prepared.
- SEE WATER AND FIREIN THE SAME DREAM, if we see, for example: fire on water, or dew that falls on the fire, which sometimes tells us to avoid danger, you need both the bright side of things, as the dark side, which means that sometimes we must be firm even though it appears that we are evil, for example, when someone scolds (without violence) to his son because he did something wrong, you might even feel bad about it , but it's necessary, or when we denounce a crime, because we know that someone can go to prison, but this is better than these people continue hurting others.
But if someone tries to sleep off the fire, or is turned off, it means weakening and or bad fortune.
- If the FIRE BURNS WELL OR DOES NOT MUCH SMOKE, is an indication that we may suffer a betrayal of our environment or someone close to you.
Atl-tlachinol'li sign (Water burned).
- means transient joys is as small satisfactions that do not last long.
- View fireworks thundering children, means the same as above.
FREE CONSULTATION: firstname.lastname@example.org