- If in our dream, we are with BLOODY FINGERS, then one of our family may be in danger.
- If we BURN a finger, means arguments and misunderstandings.
- If all our fingers are FINE, means there could be no problems, but all will be well on our family.
- If our finger HURT US is that some of our family can get sick.
- If we dream that we have LONG, thick fingers, tells us that we are idealistic (we live in an ideal) which is good, but also tells us to be more practical. For example: To preserve our ideals, but also be more practical, so that we can find the best way to achieve our ideals as well as resolve any difficulties that may arise.
- If we are MISSING A FINGER is a warning that a family is in danger.
- If you dream that we PULL OR TWIST THE FINGERS OF SOMEONE we know, means that someone feels that we are attacking or disparaging a family member.
- If we dream that we have SHORT, thick fingers the dream tells us that lack of ideals, in this case we are advised to seek an ideal.
- If we dream that we have the THUMB LONGER THAN NORMAL, tells us that we are being too dominant. But if it is shorter than normal, then, tells us that we are weak of character.
- If the most notorious in our dream is to have the fingers STRAIGHT, AND WELL TRAINED tells us we are satisfied with ourselves. But if we dream that we have crooked fingers, then tells us that we are creating difficulties.
-If we dream that we stuck your finger between the shell and the leg of our pet TURTLE, means that we are not achieving well enough to protect one of our family.
- View our TOES ARMED WITH CLAWS, represents courage and determination.
- If we dream that we stuck your finger between the shell and the leg of our pet TURTLE, means that we are not achieving well enough to protect one of our family.