- SEE FALL ANOTHER PERSON, means someone possibly be ruined and we had a lot to do with it.
- If the fall occurs in a DEEP meaning very bad omen.
- If in our dream we feel the SENSATION OF FALLING or dizzy, it means that something is about to change in us, whether some of our personality or the way we see the world, which can be good or bad depending on the meaning of the other things we see in our dream.
- If we fall and then we GET UP, indicates that soon recover the confidence in ourselves.
- Fall, but did NOT GET UP: danger of material detriment.
- If we fall into a RAVINE means that are unlikely to achieve success.
- If we dream that we fall into a RAVINE or gully, BUT THEN WE GET OUR OF THERE, means we will soon find a way to succeed despite the difficulties.
- If we dream that we fall into a RAVINE or gully, but SOMEONE HELPED OUT, means we will have a little help to get find a way to succeed despite the difficulties.
- SLIDE falling from a very low altitude, warns us to not have oversights.
- If we dream we fall off a cliff, but we do it very SLOWLY or as if in slow motion, and the dream ends before fall or fall but do not die, it means that we are ruining, but we still have a chance to keep things end badly (and we still have chance to fix things).
- STUMBLE, falling from a low height only warns us to not have oversights.
- Dreaming FALLS ONE THING, means that soon we may have problems with the meaning of what goes down, so we advises caution.
- If we fall from a TREE OR A LADDER, represents something negative, such as a project that cannot be done, so in that case we must do much more in our future plans.
- Fall in WATER: possible risk of disease.
Dizzy (From: Sensation of falling):
Fall(From: an object that is falling or falls):
- To dream that something is falling out of hand, means that we are missing an opportunity that relates to the meaning of the thing that we like.
It means we're still unsure, and tells us that we have entered a field and sensitive situations that can lead to ruin if we do not care enough.