The candles are also talismans, but lasts a short time, so it is not necessary to conduct a formal preparation, just clothing at dawn and a burning stick of incense,
as well as garments, we must try to convey our wishes.
- BLUE for a project or start a new business.
- BROWN to fertility.
- GREEN with a lawsuit or any legal problem. or to remove obstacles.
- ORANGE to find a wife or husband that suits us, the white to have peace and harmony.
- PINK help us find a new love.
- if for love, preferably to use a RED color and try to convey a feeling of love, while saying: "To raise my prayer to Heaven".
- YELLOW helps us economically.
Another detail of the candles is that they are the four elements, which is the same as the four forms as manifested in the matter, and they are: Fire (Incandescent matter), water (Liquid substance), Wind (Gases ) and Earth (Solid). So that a candle, the flame is incandescent matter, the smoke produced by the flame is gas, liquid paraffin is a liquid, and the rest of the paraffin is solid. Such talismans are very useful when we have many difficulties, mainly because they represent the cosmic tree or cosmic axis, through which we send our requests and through which we receive aid.
IF DOES NOT BURN PROPERLY, OR OFF CONSTANTLY:
Besides the above, the candles help us remove obstacles, but sometimes, when the situation is difficult, you may not want to turn on, turn off constantly, the wax will not burn correctly or that they are fragments of wax,
which case it is convenient to the following:
PRAYER TO RACNA
- Ideally, you light the candles with wooden matches.
- You should put on a white dish.
- When we have a very difficult problem, the ideal is to light the candle with two wooden matches (Take two matches together with the right hand, to light them at the same time and then light the candle), so that once we have light the candle , we must turn off the matches with our fingers, in order to cause ourselves a small burn. However, it is important that this is only carried out when there are very difficult problems, because if it is done very frequently, it would decrease its effectiveness.
FREE CONSULTATION: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com