It represents courage and strength, and in some cases it is related to our instincts.
- If in the dream we see a BEAR DIE, it means that we lack strength and courage to achieve what we want.
- If in the dream A BEAR BITES us, it means that we have the strength and courage to achieve what we want, but at the same time, the dream tells us that there is a danger, for example: That envious and dishonest people try to hurt us. What advises us to be prudent and take all necessary precautions.
- If we dream of a BLACK BEAR it means that we should not abuse our strength or our position.
- TO DREAM THAT A BEAR IS CHASING US, and manages to reach us, means that there is a serious danger that our enemies will destroy us. If we manage to escape, it means that we will successfully avoid the danger.
- To dream of a DROWNED bear, means that we lack strength and courage to face difficult situations, or to achieve what we want.
- To dream about a FEMALE BEAR means a child fixation towards the image of our mother, and it means that we want to be pampered and encouraged.
- If we dream of a GIANT bear, it means that we must learn to manage our strength, instincts and/or excess courage.
- If we dream that we have a PET bear, but it LEAVES OR ESCAPES, it means that we are losing our strength and courage.
- If we dream of a POLAR BEAR in the snow, it means that in order not to be alone, we must learn to control our impulses/instincts.
- To dream of a TEDDY BEAR, means that we need an amulet to help us protect ourselves from those around us.
FREE CONSULTATION: [email protected]